The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) in Australia calls for application from international students across the globe to apply for the ongoing Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
The main aim of establishing the Scholarship scheme to attract excellent international students who intend to enrol in a Undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at University of Technology Sydney is open to international students who have previously received an offer. This scholarship is offered solely on the basis of academic merit.
Application Deadline: Open
Host: University of Technology Sydney,Australia.
Duration: This scholarship is offered annually. The benefits of the scholarship covers Bachelor’s and Doctorate Degree applicant for a period of 4 year and maximum of 2 year for Masters degree candidates.
Scholarship Category: Fully Funded.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Slots: There are 150 scholarship slots are available for application.
Scholarship Worth: $50,000 grant towards the tuition.
Eligible Courses: All bachelors and postgraduate programmes offered in the university.
Eligible Status: International students.
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be an international student from developing countries with limited financial resources. Australian and New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia are exempted from the scheme.
- Candidate must not be a government sponsored student.
- Candidate must not be previously a recipient of a full tuition fee scholarship for the intended studies at UTS
- Must remain an international student post census date for the session in which they receive the Scholarship; and
- Must meet all admission criteria for the selected postgraduate coursework program
- Applicant must be ready to commence studies in a UTS degree full-time on campus
- Ensure prompt acceptance of their offer for the approved UTS program within two (2) months of the issue date of the full letter of offer
- Must not be enrolled in a UTS transnational program; and
- English Language Requirement: Interested candidate will also be required to meet the English language requirements. Applicant may be required to present a certificate that proves he or she have been previously tutored in English language or present any Internationally recognized test of English Language Certificate
- Supporting Document Requirements: Interested candidate will be required to submit supporting documents to include
- academic certified copies of your transcript (and other academic records),
- details of exclusion from a course on academic or other grounds (if any)
- details of relevant work experience, including certified copies of references from your employer.
Application Procedures for the Academic Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships 2020
Candidates wishing to be part of this educational funding opportunity must have to apply through the links provided for application to the University of Technology Sydney and on receipt of the application will be automatically considered for the award.