University of Manitoba, Canada International undergraduate students’ scholarship 2020/21
International Scholarship Description:
University of Manitoba in Canada calls for applications from international eligible and outstanding students to apply for the international undergraduate students’ scholarship for 2020/2021 academic session.
The objective of the Scholarship scheme is to design pathway for international students with good academic standing intending tp study in the university but demonstrated financial limitation and need. The scholarship mission is to offer a wide range of entrance scholarships to attract aspiring, committed, high-quality students with excellent academic performance.
Scholarship Host(s): University of Manitoba, Canada
Scholarship Category: Tuition fee
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Available Scholarship openings : Annually, there are over 750 study opportunity.
Scholarship Worth: $240,000
Subject Eligibility: The scholarship applies to all the courses offered in the university
Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Application Deadline: October 1, 2020
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
Applicants must satisfy the below-listed
- The award is for Undergraduate course in many subject areas
- The Scholarship award is available for ONLY undergraduate courses offer at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must posses a high school certificate or its equivalent.
- A Scholarship beneficiary must register for and complete at least 60 percent of a full course load per term.
- Applicants must meet minimum G.P.A. requirements. Continuing students must have a minimum degree G.P.A. of 2.0. New students (from high school) must have a grade 12 average of 70% or higher.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates are required to meet their English language requirements of the University.
Application Procedures for International Undergraduate Student Bursary
Interested applicant must be admitted in an undergraduate program at the University of Manitoba. Thereafter, applicants will must therefore ensure to appended the LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION and Transcript to the application.
Application be in full compliance to the stated entry requirements and MUST be submitted on or before the stated deadline.