Applicants are invited to submit applications for the University of Warwick Chevening Scholarships 2021/22 for qualified students from Chevening-eligible countries. The scholarship opportunity in partnership with Chevening is funded by the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office and partner organizations.
The Scholarships scheme provides financial aid to individuals with potential to become future leaders, policy makers and opinion formers. The scheme covers a one year taught master’s degree program in a UK university.
Scholarship Host(s): Chevening and University of Warwick
Scholarship to be taken in: University of Warwick United Kingdom
Scholarship Level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be considered for the University of Warwick Scholarship 2021/22, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after the award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time they submit their application.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply for three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 15th July 2021.
The following are the eligible courses for the University of Warwick Chevening Scholarships award:
- MSc Cyber Security Engineering
- MSc Cyber Security and Management
- MSc e-Business Management
- MSc Engineering Business Management
- MSc Healthcare Operational Management
- MSc Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MSc International Technology Management
- MSc International Trade, Strategy and Operations
- MSc Management for Business Excellence
- MSc Manufacturing Systems Engineering and Management
- MSc Programme and Project Management
- MSc Service Management and Design
- MSc Smart, Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
- MSc Sustainable Automotive Engineering
- MSc Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Interested applicants for the University of Warwick scholarship 2021/22 who wish to be considered for a partner award at Warwick are encouraged to select Warwick as their first preference in their Chevening application.
Application Deadline: 3rd November 2020