Swedish Tertiary institutions offer a very rewarding academic experience for postgraduate studies. Applications are called from eligible and qualified students for the Malardalen University Masters Programs scholarships in Sweden for the 2021 academic session.
The objective of Malardalen University Masters Programs scholarships is to support qualified scholars coming from outside of the EU/EEA/Switzerland and bear the burden of tuition fees. At Malardalen University, students are offered access to tools and the opportunity they need to create or reshape the future.
Scholarship Host(s): Malardalen University
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Scholarship Worth: 100% tuition fees waiver
Application Deadline: 1 February, 2021
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
For a candidate to be granted a Malardalen University Scholarship to study in Sweden 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must apply for admission into any eligible Malardalen University masters programs for the 2021 academic session.
- Applicants must have obtained good bachelor results in relevant courses from recognized universities.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must have chosen the university as their first choice when applying for admission.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conducts of students at the university.
- Applicant must ensure they meet the stipulated guideline
Applicants from Countries outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland are eligible to apply except students from Bangladesh, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mali, Mozambique, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia but should instead apply for the Swedish Institute Study Scholarship
Interested Candidates are to complete the application form for the Malardalen University Scholarship and submit it along with their supporting documents through the link provided on or before the application deadline.