Chinese Government Scholarship established by the Ministry of Education of China intend to assist outstanding international talent and improve the perception of China’s educational institution. Applications are therefore invited from qualified applicants for the Chinese Government Scholarship at Zhejiang University for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The prior aim of the scholarship is to provide support postgraduate scholars who are passionate about acquiring quality education to apply to be trained in a Chinese tertiary Institution. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply before the application deadline.
Scholarship Host(s): Chinese Government
Scholarship Location: China
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate (Masters and PhD)
Scholarship Slot: Not specified
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
Eligible Country: All countries
Application Deadline: March 10, 2021
International Eligibility and Selection Criteria
For a candidate to be eligible for the scholarship, they meet the following criteria:
- Must meet the minimum qualifications for postgraduate admissions of Zhejiang University.
- Applicants with Bachelor’s Degree Diplomas obtained from recognized universities or Zhejiang University ’s overseas partner universities are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must posses a strong academic and leadership abilities.
- Candidates must be fluent in the study language (English)
Document Requirements: The following documents are to be submitted in duplicate:
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship filled in Chinese or in English pasted with a recent photograph (white background, 35mmx45mm in size).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- 2021 version of Form for Provisional Acceptance of International Student by ZJU supervisor.
- GRE, NTS-GAT test scores
- Tuition waiver
- Free accommodation on campus
- Comprehensive medical insurance
Application Procedures: Interested Candidates for the Chinese Government Scholarship at Zhejiang University are to submit the application materials to the Office of Admissions (postgraduate program) of the International College of Zhejiang University, by post or in person before the application deadline.
Room 418, International College Building, West Zone,
Zi-Jin-gang Campus, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
Post Code: 310058.