Swedish Chamber of Commerce invites eligible international applicants who wish to enroll in a degree program at Uppsala University in Hong Kong. The annual scholarship programme is for fee-paying international students who are applying to an international Bachelor’s or Master’s programme at Uppsala University. The scholarship selection is merit-based. The scholarships intends to capture academically talented students who indicate interest in being in a refined educational environment. Information about your academic performance will be obtained from the supporting documents submitted when sending in application.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
Scholarship Host(s): Swedish Chamber of Commerce
Scholarships Location: Uppsala University in Hong Kong.
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Bachelor & Masters
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Candidate Eligibility: International students
Swedish Chamber of Commerce Scholarship for International Students
The scholarships will cover the entire cost or part of tuition fees for studies at Uppsala University. It is for degree programmes that start on 30 August 2021 and are offered during the current admission round. The scholarships do not cover living expenses.
Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the Swedish Chamber of Commerce Scholarship for International Students 2021
- Candidate must be international students.
- Must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in being in an educational environment.
- The grants of the scholarship award is available for bachelor & masters program in various courses offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Must have applied for the Bachelor’s or Master’s programme before the stated University Admissions deadline.
- Must meet the entry requirements for the programme you applied to. The supporting documents must be received by University Admissions before the deadline.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Uppsala University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Applicant must submit a detailed application for a Bachelor’s or Master’s programme at Uppsala University between 16 October 2020 and 15 January 2021. The programme at Uppsala University must be ranked as your first priority of choice. To apply for the scholarships, you need to submit an online application form during the scholarship application period.